The Team Wendy Radio rig incorporates an assortment of three pouch sizes (small, medium, large) to accommodate any size radio or GPS, as well as a separate weather resistant accessory pouch to protect your cell phone or other electronics from the elements.
It includes PALS webbing on the front to provide a modular attachment system for the included pouches, as well as other MOLLE / PALS compatible holsters, bags, etc.
The front panel features an interior zipper pouch that includes two pockets:
- One pocket dedicated to cable management with six separate pass-throughs.
- The second pocket includes webbing to secure pens, flashlights, multi-tools, etc.
Fidlock® buckles on the upper straps allow the front section to fold forward, providing access to the backside of the front panel which features a clear touch-screen pocket for electronic devices, maps, notes, etc.
The rear panel allows use with other backpacks and includes loop to mount ID patches and PALS webbing for securing additional small pouches.
One Size Fits All
Front Panel Interior Volume: 8” x 10” x 1.5” (120 in³)
Front Panel Clear Device Pouch: 9” x 7” x 0.5”
Rear Panel: 8” x 8” x 0.3”
Straps ROA (Range of Adjustment):
- Upper Straps: 12”
- Side Straps: 18”
- Minimum Circumference (Side Straps): 28”
- Maximum Circumference (Side Straps): 62”
- Small: 2.3” x 4.0” x 1.5”
- Medium: 2.5” x 5.0” x 1.5”
- Large: 3.0” x 5.5” x 1.5”
- Weather Resistant: 4.5” x 6.5” x 1.5″
Note: Pouch dimensions are nominal. All pouches are expandable at least 1” in width and thickness.