Why Choose a Career at Aviator PPG?
Aviator PPG does more than teach people how to fly. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We seek achievers, leaders, and visionaries. It is our heart. Our ultimate mission. To bring people together. To bring them together as their most whole self. So they may love, so they may live. So they may be who they are meant to be. For themselves, but especially as a family, to better serve the world around them.
Our team consists of very driven, passionate, ambitious, and empathetic people all of whom have a passion to spread their love of paramotoring to the world. Because of this team, our vision for what we can accomplish continues to grow.
Full Time Position Benefits
Our instructor teams have a special life. They get to share their joy of flight on a daily basis, reveling in the experience of creating new Aviators.
We are always looking for instructors. Many of our current instructors are not just paramotor pilots but also love to travel, so having a large well-rounded instructor staff allows us to continue growing and accepting more students. We also have travel classes, and once you grow into a well-rounded instructor, you will have the opportunity to join that rotation and enjoy teaching as our classes take us around the country.
Paramotor Assembly / Maintenance
If you are someone people say can “fix anything”, you might be a good fit to join the Aviator Team!
As we onshore more and more of our supply chain we need help!
- Maintain our fleet of student paramotors, manage required maintenance schedules, and repair breakages
- Maintaining other company equipment as required, such as golf carts, towing equipment, and other vehicles.
- Assembly of new paramotor units according to manufacturer specifications, including mounting of engines, throttles, harnesses, etc.
Shipping and Receiving
The Aviator warehouse team is the engine that propels our products around the world!
- Obtain and process product orders, including processing shipments to customers and receiving deliveries.
- Maintain the company warehouse through organizing, cleaning, and cataloging items on a regular basis
- Maintain records of goods shipped and received by preparing regular shipping and receiving reports for managers
- Handle issues arising in shipping or inventory handling
- Troubleshoots shipping issues and customer complaints that arise and work to solve them
Have Any Questions
Let's discuss your case! We are open for new students & media inquiries.
Sed sagittis sapien et turpis laoreet euismod. Integer aliquet vitae dui id consectetur. Phasellus aucibus orci luctus et cubilia – ut pharetra augu!