Your Hub for Paramotor Technical Data, How-To Videos, & Much More!
Paramotor Training Videos
Paramotor Maintenance Videos
Are You Looking to Up Your Paramotor Game?
We offer advanced training classes for intermediate pilots.
Take a look at our PPG3 training class where you will gain a greater understanding of the wing, maneuvers, and advanced launch and landing techniques.
Maybe you’re looking to up your game and become a USPPA rated instructor to start your own paramotor school. Well, look no further than Aviator Paramotor! We have a proven syllabus led by some of the best instructors in the country.
Moster Exhaust Swap
Tachometer Install and Throttle Adjustment
Reserve Pack and Install
Moster Top End Rebuild
Tachometer Install and Throttle Adjustment
Reserve Pack and Install
Contact Our Partners
File a Warranty Claim
Read the following details before submitting.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE MANUFACTURER TO ASK ABOUT WARRANTY SERVICE.
This will delay the process.
Please do not contact the product dealers/manufacturers at any time during the warranty process and please refrain from making warranty inquiries through social media or other unapproved channels.
Standard Warranty Procedures and Policies:
Welcome, we’re happy to help you sort through the Standard Warranty process. As a warranty liaison, we at Aviator Paramotor act as the middle man between customers and manufacturers in order to sort any and all warranty issues present.
To start a claim please send an email to [email protected], explaining your issue and a representative will send you the proper forms to fill out.
We have several procedures that we must follow in accordance with manufacturer agreements, but we’ll break down that process in order to make things as easy as possible for you. Please read and follow the information as outlined below. The process can take a significant amount of time, we ask for you to be patient as those times are out of our control.
Here’s a quick flow of how the warranty claims process works:
- The customer submits a claim through AviatorPPG.
- The Aviator Team reviews and submits the claim to manufacturers and/or dealers.
- The manufacturers and/or dealers review and approve the claim.
- The Aviator Team issues new replacement parts
IMPORTANT Standard Warranty Info:
- Most products come with a 1-2 year manufacturer’s Standard Warranty.
- The manufacturer’s warranty ONLY covers manufacturing defects/failures.
- Standard Warranties do NOT COVER THE COST OF SHIPPING OR LABOR REPAIRS.
- Most Standard Warranties require the return of damaged warranty parts and products.
- Any modification and/or addition of UNAPPROVED props and parts will VOID your Standard Warranty – Please contact [email protected] BEFORE making any modifications; we will verify what modifications/additions will void your warranty. This includes the usage of three-blade propellers for all of Vittorazi’s engines.
Extended Warranty Procedures and Policies:
Like Standard Warranties, the same policies apply to Extended Warranties.
Additional Extended Warranty Info:
- The Extended Warranty EXTENDS the Standard Manufacturers Warranty by 1 year AFTER the 2-year original warranty has expired.
- The Extended Warranty ONLY applies to products purchased from Aviator Paramotor, it does NOT cover outside purchases.
- Extended Warranties do NOT COVER THE COST OF SHIPPING OR LABOR REPAIRS.
- Most Extended Warranties require the return of damaged warranty parts and products.
- Any modification and/or addition of UNAPPROVED props and parts will VOID your Extended Warranty – Please contact [email protected] BEFORE making any modifications; we will verify what modifications/additions will void your warranty.
** PLEASE NOTE: We request that you contact us at Aviator Paramotor only for ALL warranty issues, replacements, and help.
Please do not contact the product dealers/manufacturers at any time during the warranty process. There will be a short lag after the submission of warranty claims, but once your submission has been reviewed AND has been approved, we will then issue those replacement parts to you, the customer.
Likewise, please refrain from making warranty inquiries through social media or other unapproved channels.
We at Aviator are happy to help in any way possible. For additional concerns or to request troubleshooting and diagnostics of your issue, contact [email protected].
If you would like Aviator to make the repair of your warranty issue, please contact our repair team for a quote on labor fees and for information on additional procedures also at [email protected].
In the event that your warranty is denied, customers assume all responsibility for replacing their damaged parts.
Before filling out and submitting, please carefully read the warranty chapter in the user manual of your engine.
We do not authorize any kind of operation on the engine after the damage has occurred.
The warranty request must be made and sent within a week from the moment the engine was damaged.
Just contact us as soon as possible and follow our instructions.
WHAT WE NEED TO RECEIVE:
*** Fill out the following form strictly with all the information required:
- Motor Model
- Purchase Date
- Engine Model
- Engine Serial Number
- Propeller Manufacturer (Eprop or Helix)
- Propeller Code/ Diameter
- Total Engine Hours
- Work done on the motor
- Accidents (All even if not relevant)
- Type of fuel used
- Type of oil used
- oil/fuel mixture
- Other Information
- Place/Date of Damage
- Unusual behavior before the damage
- Description of Damage
- Purchase Invoice or Receipt
- Photo of the serial number
- Photo of the damaged part without dismantling it (2 photos)
- Photos of exhaust serial number (2 photos)
- Photos of engine rubber mounts (2 photos)
- Photos of Exhaust rubber mounts (2 photos)
- Photos of bronze bushing (2 photos)
- Photos of complete and assembled paramotor (2 photos)
- Photos of Propeller used with Engine (2 photos)
- Photos of Carburetor or high heat jet seal (2)
- Photos of fuel line (2)
- Pictured of electrical starter serial number (2)
- Photos of the electrical system (2)
- Photos of the battery including technical features (2)
We will investigate the damage, the possible causes, and responsibility. The replacement parts will be shipped only after our acknowledgment of the warranty.
Evaluation times of each warranty claim will depend on the accuracy of the information received as well as the collaboration and quickness of the customer.
All damaged parts for which the warranty replacement has been accepted have to be returned to our company for fiscal reasons.
If necessary, for a correct assessment of the damage, we may ask to receive urgently the damaged parts or the complete engine.
We remind you that all the shipping costs will be charged to the customer (both the shipping costs for receiving the damaged parts and the shipping costs for sending the replaced parts).
This condition concerns the Vittorazi Motors company as well as the assistance centers, dealers, and manufacturers.