This Surface Mounted Inductive Meter provides what today’s power-sports user need and expect from hour meters and tachometer meters. Our Hour Tachometer meter has become the most cost-effective method of performing service. Knowing what to service and when, is the key to a successful preventative maintenance program for your paramotor.
Meter displays can be read at all times. The hour meter shows total hours accumulated. The tachometer meter shows RPM’s when the engine is running. When the engine is off the meter shows total hours accumulated. There is no clicking like mechanical meters.
Installation is easy with simple patented one wire hook-up. Solid state electronics, modern LCD, superb environmental durability and enhanced functionality offer today’s leading OEM’s the best of all possibilities without sacrifice to performance, operation, or budget. Encapsulated epoxy case makes this unit water resistant.
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Dimensions: 11 × 11 × 11 in
- Easy Installation no power or ground required.
- Works on any gas engine up to 2 cylinders and 16,000 rpm.
- Can be used with Fuel Injection engines.
- Maximum RPMs 16,000
- 48″ Pick-up wire length can be trimmed to any length.
- 100% epoxy encapsulated. Waterproof.
- Unit measures 2 1/8″ length x 1 1/2″ wide x 5/8″ high.